Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New arrivals!

Edited to add: I just learned I can't share photos of these two online (at least not their faces) so I went back and put hearts on all their photos.

I just thought you all would like to see some of our new arrivals!


This is "Peanut," he is teeny tiny and 1 month old.


So little! He will be chubby soon, but oh, so cute... <3


This is "Princess," she is one or two weeks old (can't remember which), but she is much bigger than Peanut!


Poor thing, it has already been a long day for her!


Not too much squishing going on yet (by me); they have each been assigned to a head caregiver, and in order to promote stability/consistency, they are loving on them today. There will be time for LOTS and LOTS of squishing soon! =) Also, lots of getting up in the middle of the night because they are so little! We (the interns) are staying in a separate building about 50 feet away, but we will each take turns being on call during the night. Something tells me it will be busy, soon! =)

4 comments:

  1. Oh they are sooo beautiful Abbie! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting up in the middle of the night isn't so bad when you get to squish a precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how precious! I wish I could do some squishing. I can tell this is right up your alley Abbie. Enjoy those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Abbie!! You sound like you're definitely in your element!! "Baby lovin" Rejoicing with you! Tanga

    ReplyDelete