Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The LORD will watch over your coming and going...

"The LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." ~Psalm 121:8

This Monday we had seven babies, but only for a few hours.

Big Guy went to his forever family! They are just wild about him.


He left with some crocheted love from Auntie Abbie! Gotta love our little dinosaur.


One leaves, another one quickly comes to fill our hearts and hands! Meet tiny "Lullaby." 


She is almost 2 months old, and 2.4 kg. 


Cute baby yawn!


To end on a very happy note, there's a plane that left tonight, and I'm not on it. =) Yes, today was my scheduled departure date! I'm so happy I'm still here. I can't even fathom leaving in November - it's going to be so hard. For now, I'm so beyond thankful for the time I have...


No comments:

Post a Comment